Sunday, October 12, 2008

White Coat Ceremony

Last weekend was Garett's white coat ceremony. Which for medical students is a big deal. The school had a really nice ceremony and Auntie Sues joined us for the big celebration of Garett officially becoming a "Baby Doctor" (term used by one of his teachers). Oh and for those who don't know this because I didn't, those who wear short white coats are not real doctors just students pretending to know what they are doing.


They brought every student up one by one and had them put on their white coat. Doesn't Garett look soooooo good.
The ceremony took place at the main Wake Forest Campus which is one of the prettiest campus I have ever been on.
I totally blame and thank Auntie Sues for helping Garett get to this point. She always encouraged him to do his best and be all he could be. She is still a huge support to him and me. We love you Sues!!
This is the chapel where the ceremony was held.

1 comment:

Annell said...

You both look so good and happy! I sure miss you and can't wait to see you!