Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yummy Family Fun


This has been the longest week of Halloween fun. Tuesday we had a playgroup party, which I opted to not go to because I knew the kids would have plenty of candy this week. Wednesday was the church party which is where our picture was taken. They had trunk or treating and isn't it funny how everybody gives the youngest kids the most candy-just because they are the cutest. Spencer didn't even care about the candy, he had a sucker and after that he just wanted to say "Trick or Treat". Then today we had a preschool party with more candy. The kids have wore their costumes enough and have more then enough candy and so Garett and I have decided that we will go camping tomorrow instead of the traditional Halloween night. Hope you all have a fun night!!!

PS

Notice Salta as the mini M&M. She hates this time of year.

3 comments:

davidandsuzi said...

You guys look so delicious!

Liz Hall said...

Very cute.

Anonymous said...

copy cats! haha jk that was really adorable.